[#315765] lide220: bad motor noise if scanning app crashes
2017-07-22 03:37:32 UTC
Hi list,

Farim and I have been going back and forth a bit on the above bug report
and now Farim has come up with a patch that makes the problem go away.
Upon glancing it over, things look okay but I'd like some other people
to review the patch before pushing it.

The problem, insofar I understand, it that cancellation is not triggered
when the data connection disappears during scans through saned.

You can find the bug report[1] on Alioth.

[1]: https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410366&aid=315765&group_id=30186

Thanks in advance,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2 FSF Associate Member since 2004-01-27
GnuPG key: F84A2DD9/B3C0 2F47 EA19 64F4 9F13 F43E B8A4 A88A F84A 2DD9