xerox_mfp: Add support for Samsung SCX-4521F
Marc Schink
2017-01-20 12:03:09 UTC
Hi,

I have attached three patches for the xerox_mfp driver. The first one is
for general support of the Samsung SCX-4521F scanner. The second is some
minor code cleanup only. The last one fixes some (general?) issue for
the driver in halftone and lineart mode.

I have tested the new driver with the Samsung SCX-4521F exhaustively
with all resolutions and modes as well as from ADF and flatbed source. I
have uploaded some of the results:

https://postimg.org/image/ct3wrct8j/2ded59ef/
https://postimg.org/image/sfpdr1bn3/db3135a8/
https://postimg.org/image/d0qft1qkv/9519c5ca/
https://postimg.org/image/stxoxvq1v/f0b7e72c/
https://postimg.org/image/quyvdhycj/cc9458cf/
https://postimg.org/image/rte34rvgp/3a32686b/
https://postimg.org/image/x1ubcg06r/d4b223af/
https://postimg.org/image/wgsfilr5j/1da4da06/

In my opinion the device can now be stated at least as "Good" in the
list of supported devices.

Best regards,
Marc