Does sane support sanner device Panasonic S1046C?
l***@cetc-cloud.com
2017-01-17 05:47:57 UTC
I find that sane support Panasonic S1045C£¬ does it support Panasonic S1046C£¿

Thank you

***@cetc-cloud.com
m. allan noah
2017-01-18 12:33:57 UTC
The kvs1025 backend does not list the KV S1046C. It may be possible to
add it to the code, and have it work. The sane project has no way of
knowing, however, since the author of this backend is not a member of
the project.

Do you have access to this scanner? We could give you a patch to try,
but you would have to compile sane-backends from source.

allan
I find that sane support Panasonic S1045C, does it support Panasonic S1046C?
Thank you
to sane-devel-reques