Sane backend for Panasonic
Add Reply
Diego de Sena Guimarães
2017-04-26 14:36:12 UTC
Hi, do you know if there's is a sane backend for Panasonic KV-S5046H
scanner ? If there's one in development it should be fine for me. i'm just
doing a proof of concept here.
--
Thanks,
Diego
Joseph Simone

m. allan noah
2017-04-26 14:59:02 UTC
It might be supported by one of the existing kvs* backends in sane,
but it would probably require modification to enable that support.

allan

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Joseph Simone
Post by Joseph Simone
I have been experimenting with some Panasonic drivers
aur.archlinux.org/packages/panamfs
Testing not complete, package files currently not syncing with repository.
Should work with i386 and x86_64.
On April 26, 2017 7:36:12 AM PDT, "Diego de Sena Guimarães"
Joseph Simone
2017-04-26 15:30:51 UTC
Misspelled link.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/panamfs-scan/
Hi Joseph, the link is broken or o don't have permission to see the
files
Post by Joseph Simone
Post by Diego de Sena Guimarães
doing a proof of concept here.