Backend pieusb not working for Reflecta Crystalscan 7200
Add Reply
Vleeshouwers, J.M.
2017-03-02 08:40:51 UTC
Dear Chris & Lucas,

I'm sorry for my late reply, I didn't check this mailing list for some time.

Yes, I have a working setup, actually it is the one I originally developed with Michael Rickmann and Klaus Kaempf. I haven't been using the scanner for quite some time, so that's why I only found out recently that something went wrong in the current backend release.

If you are interested, I can send you the source.

Yours,

Jan

2017-03-02 09:07:44 UTC
Hi,

first of all thank you.
I'm interested, but i have a reflecta proscan 10T; it is quite similar to
Reflecta Crystalscan 7200 with a greater resolution.
Post by Vleeshouwers, J.M.
Dear Chris & Lucas,
I'm sorry for my late reply, I didn't check this mailing list for some time.
Yes, I have a working setup, actually it is the one I originally developed
with Michael Rickmann and Klaus Kaempf. I haven't been using the scanner
for quite some time, so that's why I only found out recently that something
went wrong in the current backend release.
If you are interested, I can send you the source.
Yours,
Jan
alioth.debian.org] On Behalf Of Christian Mandel
Sent: dinsdag 24 januari 2017 23:15
Hi Jan,
Hi Klaus & Michael,
[CrystalScan 7200 not working, debug attempts]
But perhaps you documented the changes? Even if I'm the only one
scanning with a RC7200 on Sane, I'd still rather see the backend
working ;-)
Does that mean that you have a working setup for scanning with this
particular scanner on linux using sane, but an older version? Which version
do I have to use? I am waiting for support for this scanner for such a long
time already, and all my attempts to get in contact here on the ML failed
so far :(. The most recent builds that I tried
(1.0.26-git20160712 on Ubuntu) fail with the scanner as well.
Thanks & best regards
Chris
Luigi Curzi
home mail: ***@gmail.com