Canon DR X10C
Manuel Arguelles
2016-12-15 03:01:05 UTC
Hello,

I'm testing a DR X10C scanner with the git version of sane-backends (f58ce8f, 1.0.26git)

I'm able to list the options, set them (at least the ones I tried), also call to sane_get_parameters() succeed and seems to return accurate information, however, sane_start fails with i/o error.

Has someone managed to scan with this device or knows what I can do to debug/help get it working?

The front end part of the api is well documented and easy to follow, but I'm having troubles understanding the backend code (canon_dr.{c,h} right?)

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Regards