Add supporting of device to the existing backend
Дмитрий Шелонин
2017-06-19 14:43:15 UTC
Hello

I want to add new device based on unsupported controller to the genesys backend. How can I do this or where can I find any information about steps of this?

Thanks
m. allan noah
2017-06-22 12:05:36 UTC
The previous maintainer has left some documentation at:
https://github.com/stefdev49/syseneg . Perhaps that will help you?

allan