[janitorial] maintenance status clean up and builder updates
2017-01-29 12:40:40 UTC
Hi,

It's been a while. About a month and a half have gone by since my last
janitorial[1]. Busy playing around with my brand "new" Libreboot T400
laptop and tinkering with VMs and Docker containers, I haven't been
doing much SANE related.

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2016-December/034937.html

I've just pushed that changeset marking those 50 backends unmaintained
that I mentioned last time. That triggered a fresh sets of builds over
on GitLab.com. These used the updated builders for:

- Debian 8.7,
- Alpine 3.5, and
- Fedora 25

BTW, it looks like Debian is entering full freeze on 2017-02-05 in
preparation for the Debian 9 release. As soon as the Debian builder is
updated (which won't be until *after* Debian 9 releases) we will see all
the warnings we get now on Fedora there as well. That'll be back to
fixing compiler warnings again ;-|

Oh, I'll be off-line for about a week starting next Friday (2017-02-03).

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2 FSF Associate Member since 2004-01-27
GnuPG key: F84A2DD9/B3C0 2F47 EA19 64F4 9F13 F43E B8A4 A88A F84A 2DD9