Develop Ineo+ 258
Add Reply
Braziers Admin
2017-04-01 15:59:17 UTC
Hi all,

I am new to this list. We are running Linux Mint 17.3 Cinnamon 32-bit
2.8.8 kernel 3.13.0-24-generic and have a Develop Ineo+ 258 machine. All
functions work fine apart from scanning, and I hope you can help me there.

Result sane-find-scanner:

# No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make
sure that
# you have loaded a kernel SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.

could not open USB device 0x8087/0x8000 at 002:002: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x1d6b/0x0002 at 002:001: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x8087/0x8008 at 001:002: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x1d6b/0x0002 at 001:001: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x1d6b/0x0003 at 004:001: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x045e/0x0745 at 003:004: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x0bda/0x0157 at 003:003: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x1bcf/0x0007 at 003:002: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
could not open USB device 0x1d6b/0x0002 at 003:001: Access denied
(insufficient permissions)
# No USB scanners found. If you expected something different, make
sure that
# you have loaded a kernel driver for your USB host controller and
have setup
# the USB system correctly. See man sane-usb for details.

# Not checking for parallel port scanners.

# Most Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports
# can't be detected by this program.

Result scanimage -L

No scanners were identified.

/No change with sudo level prefix. /Can you help? :)

- Rowan
--
The Admin Team
Braziers Park, Ipsden
Braziers Admin
2017-04-04 07:40:10 UTC
Hi, sorry forgot to add the list in the to: field. See below.

Thank you everyone :)

The Admin Team
Braziers Park, Ipsden