TMA support in hp3500 backend
Mike Wild
2016-12-24 21:59:09 UTC
Hello all,

I apologise if anything is untoward – I have never joined a development mailing list before.

Really I’m writing (as per the contributing guidelines) to say I intend to add TMA support in the hp3500 for scanning transparencies (negatives and slides). I’ve cloned the sane-backend Git repo, but would appreciate some guidance on how to push my branch to the remote (I assume some credentials are required).

Many thanks and have a lovely Christmas,
Mike
Olaf Meeuwissen
2016-12-25 23:24:22 UTC
Hi Mike,
Post by Mike Wild
Hello all,
I apologise if anything is untoward – I have never joined a
development mailing list before.
Really I’m writing (as per the contributing guidelines) to say I
intend to add TMA support in the hp3500 for scanning transparencies
(negatives and slides). I’ve cloned the sane-backend Git repo, but
would appreciate some guidance on how to push my branch to the remote
(I assume some credentials are required).
Get in touch with Troy Rollo (Cc:d). He's listed as the author of the
hp3500 backend and has git write access.

If your code is up somewhere already (GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket, etc.),
Troy or someone else can have a look and push your changes if they look
okay. If you plan on making regular contributions to the SANE project,
you can also request to join via

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/sane/

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2 FSF Associate Member since 2004-01-27
GnuPG key: F84A2DD9/B3C0 2F47 EA19 64F4 9F13 F43E B8A4 A88A F84A 2DD9